The AT Guide is by far the best guidebook you can buy if you are interested in thru-hiking or day hiking parts of the Appalachian Trail. Updated annually by author David Miller, the Appalachian Trail Guide provides mile-by-mile information about the trail, trail shelters, and the trail towns bordering it. If you’ve never owned a copy or don’t have the updated 2013 edition, this is your chance to win one
To enter, you need to submit a 3 line haiku poem with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line, that contains the word “FREEDOM” in it.
- All raffle entrants will have one chance to win.
- Please submit English haiku only and keep everything rated G.
- You can submit as many haiku as you want, but each person can only enter once.
- The prize winner can live anywhere that has postal service (including international.)
- If you have any questions, leave a comment.
Hiking is FREEDOM
I drink deeply from a stream
and gaze at the clouds.
I like my FREEDOM
The trees are free in the wind
Bees go where they like.
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Sunday, July 7th at midnight, PST.
Submit your haiku entry in the comment form below.
The winner will be announced next week.
Make sure to count your syllables: 5-7-5 and use the word “FREEDOM” in your haiku.
Have fun with this!