Snowshoeing season is here and if you don’t already owns a pair of snowshoes or want to upgrade to an MSR snowshoe with a televator bar, this is your chance. This weekend, I am raffling off a pair of 22″ MSR Lightning Axis Snowshoes, including a pair of extension tails (rated for 250 lbs).
Featuring the Speedlock Binding, the MSR Lightning Axis snowshoes are easy to put on and can be adjusted to accommodate toe-in or toe-out gaits, improving the efficiency of your stride (Watch the video above for details). In addition, the Lightning Axis Snowshoes come with wrap-around crampons built into the frame that provide excellent traction on snow, and televator bars which are a must-have if your want to climb snow covered hills and mountains. Televators flip up off the surface of the snowshoe and lock under your heel, relieving the muscle tension that burns out calves on steep ascents. I couldn’t climb half the mountains I hike in winter without them.
Leave a comment below that answers this question:
Why do you want to win these snowshoes?
For example: Where do you want to snowshoe? Who do you want to snowshoe with? Why do you like snowshoeing?
Increase your Chances
In addition to your answer to this question, you can click on any of the options on the Rafflecopter widget to receive multiple entries – each additional entry will be another chance for your name to be picked. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If they don’t, a new winner will be drawn.
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Sunday, January 14 at midnight EST. Don’t delay! Enter now.
- This raffle is open to US and international entrants with a postal address.
- Participants must provide a valid email address when they leave the comment required for this raffle.
- A winner will be picked randomly from entrants.
- Entries must follow raffle rules or they will be disqualified.
- The winner will be contacted by email on Monday, January 15th, 2012
- Winner has 48 hours to acknowledge receipt of notification email by email or the prize will be given to the next runner up.
Remember: A Comment is Required Below to Participate in this Raffle
Most Popular Searches
- how do you put on axis snowshoes
- what is a snow shoe with a televator bar