The Osprey Kestrel 28 backpack is a is a great day pack for both beginners and more advanced hikers who want a highly adjustable, feature-rich backpack that fits great. Suitable for hiking, biking amd climbing, this multisport backpack has ample internal and external storage for any outdoor adventure. The pack being raffled off here is a size M/L and fits a torso from 17-21 inches in length.
For a detailed overview of this daypack and its features, see my review of the OspreyKestrel 28 Backpack from last year.
To enter, you need to submit a 3 line haiku poem with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line, that contains the word BACKPACK, BACKPACKER, or BACKPACKING in it.
- All raffle entrants will have one chance to win.
- A winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries.
- Please submit English haiku only and keep everything rated G.
- You can submit as many haiku as you want, but each person can only enter once.
- The prize winner can live anywhere that has postal service (including international.)
- If you have any questions, leave a comment.
When I need freedom
My BACKPACK is like a pair
of wings so I can fly
The BACKPACKER smelled bad
We opened the car windows
and sang campfire songs
BACKPACKING is pure bliss
Moonlight flickers through big trees
Birds chirp us awake
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Sunday, September 15th at midnight, PST.
Submit your haiku entry in the comment form below.
The winner will be announced next week.
Make sure to count your syllables: 5-7-5 and use the word “BACKPACK, BACKPACKER, or BACKPACKING ” in your haiku.
Have fun with this!