The Sierra Designs Discovery 30L is a great day pack for both beginners and more advanced hikers who want a highly adjustable, well laid out pack for longer hikes and adventures. The pack carries superbly and close to the hips with a wide variety of loads, the top lid doesn’t flop over and pull the pack backwards when overloaded, there is a built in rain cover/pocket, and the front-pull hip belt provides a superb fit.
For a detailed overview of this daypack and its features, see my review of the Sierra Discovery 30L backpack from last year.
To enter, you need to submit a 3 line haiku poem with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line, that contains the word CAMP, CAMPSITE, CAMPER, or CAMPING, in it.
- All raffle entrants will have one chance to win.
- Please submit English haiku only and keep everything rated G.
- You can submit as many haiku as you want, but each person can only enter once.
- The prize winner can live anywhere that has postal service (including international.)
- If you have any questions, leave a comment.
My CAMPSITE borders
a birch glade deep in the woods
cool moonlight shines down
CAMP and hike in Maine
Dad and son catch and release
trout to swim away
blissful childhood memories
Dad chops wood and drives
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Tuesday, August 27th at midnight, PST.
Submit your haiku entry in the comment form below.
The winner will be announced next week.
Make sure to count your syllables: 5-7-5 and use the word “CAMP, CAMPSITE, CAMPER, or CAMPING” in your haiku.
Have fun with this!
Most Popular Searches
- 5 syllable line about camping
- backpack designs for camping