I am raffling off a Power Pot this week, an anodized aluminum cook pot that has a built-in thermocouple in its base that is capable of generating electricity from heat (see my review from November.) I’m really impressed with this recharging product because it is fuel independent and very fast charging. This is one of the most efficient power generating options available today for backpackers and campers who are off-the-grid for extended periods of time but need electricity to recharge battery-powered devices. Here’s a video demo so you can see it in action:
To enter, write a hiking-related new years resolution in the comment form below.
- All raffle entrants will have one chance to win.
- A winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries.
- keep everything rated G.
- You can submit as many resolutions as you want, but each person gets one chance to win.
- The prize winner can live anywhere that has postal service (including international.)
- If you have any questions, leave a comment.
- I want to finish hiking the Maine Appalachian Trail this year.
- I want to switch to an ultralight tarp as my backpacking shelter for this year.
- I want to be a volunteer trail maintainer this year.
- I want to finish the White Mountain 4000 footers.
- I want to hike with my kids three times this year.
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Friday, January 3rd at midnight, PST.
Submit your Hiking New Years Resolution in the comment form below.
The winner will be announced next week.
Have fun with this!
Most Popular Searches
- gila wilderness trail maintenance