I think about food when I’m hiking: a lot. And when I get off the trail after a long day hike in the mountains or a backpacking trip, I make a beeline for my favorite after-hike foods:
- A 20 ounce bottle or two of freezing cold Classic Coke
- Big bag of Cape Cod Potato Chips
Sugar, Salt, and Fat! Yum.
I usually pick these up before I drive home and eat them in the car.
To Enter: List your Favorite Foods after a Hike
How about you? What are the favorite foods you like to eat as soon as you get off the trail?
Raffle Prize: Choose a RailRiders mens or womens hiking shirt
The drawing winner will be able to choose one of the following pairs of hiking shirts from RailRiders:
- Mens or Womens Eco-Mesh Shirt (msrp $69)
- Mens or Womens Adventure Top (msrp $69)
- Mens Veratec Light Shirt (msrp $84)
- Men’s Madison River Shirt with Insect Shield (msrp $79)
- Women’s Oasis Shirt with Insect Shield (msrp $79)
Please note – Mens and Womens shirts may differ in styling, color and sizes. Check the RailRiders catalog for full product details.
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Sunday evening, May 26th, 2013 at midnight EST.
- All raffle entrants will have one chance to win in a random drawing.
- Please keep all responses rated G.
- The prize winner can live anywhere that has postal service (including international.)
- If you have any questions, leave a comment.
- The drawing winner will be announced by June 7th, 2013.
Submit your answer in the comment form below!
List your Favorite Foods after a Hike
Most Popular Searches
- ?? ?????