Do you care what color your tent or tarp shelter is for backpacking or camping? That might sound like a strange question, but some people believe that it’s better to have shelters that are colored in earth tones because they are less intrusive and nocticeable by other people.
- Do you care what color your tent or shelter is – enough to not purchase it if it is the wrong colors?
- What shelter colors do you prefer and why?
- Do the colors of other people’s shelters bother you? Explain.
Please leave your answers below.
Most Popular Searches
- Is color important in tent choice
- why is camping stuff colored green
- choosing a white tent