While we were digging out from this past weekend’s blizzard, my buddy Grant Sible from Gossamer Gear was vacationing down in Mexico. Here he is taking in the sites and showing off the team colors at Chichen Itza, one of most famous Mayan archaeological sites.
SectionHiker T-Shirt Raffle
Thanks to Grant, I’m going to raffle off a Section Hiker Logo T-shirt this week, perfect for the warm weather hiking I know we’re all dreaming of, even if you live someplace warm!
If you win the random drawing for this raffle, you can choose which T-shirt you want. In addition to the white wicking T-shirt that Grant is wearing, 100% organic cotton Section Hiker T-Shirt are also available in red, chocolate (very popular), light blue, black, and natural. Be sure to check them out!
To enter, leave a comment below naming a favorite historic monument or archaeological site that you’ve visited and describe why it made such a big impact on you. You must leave a comment below to enter.
Up to 6 More Chances to Win
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This raffle is open to US and international entrants with a postal address.
- Participants must provide a valid email address via the Rafflecopter widget when they enter the raffle
- A winner will be picked randomly from entrants and notified by email.
- Entries must follow raffle rules or they will be disqualified.
- Winner has 48 hours to acknowledge receipt of notification by email or the prize will be given to the next runner up.
Deadline to Enter
The deadline to enter this raffle is Friday, Feb 15th at midnight EST. Don’t delay! Enter now.
Most Popular Searches
- Dr Ralph Miller and Dr Robert Quinn memorial site
- Hiking Charactors to put on a T- shirt
- robert quinn and ralph miller