I'm doing a little market research for myself and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. Please leave a comment below with your responses.
- Do you use a rain cover for your backpack? If not, could you leave a comment and briefly explain why not?
- If you do use a rain cover:
- Do you have a preference for the material that the rain cover is made out of?
- Would you purchase one backpack over another if one had a built in rain cover and another didn't?
- Would you rather purchase a rain cover from the manufacturer of your backpack, or a general purpose one like the Sea-to-Summit ultralight rain cover?
- What other uses for a rain cover come to mind, or have you experienced?
Most Popular Searches
- backpack rain cover
- backpack rain cover reviews
- backpack rain covers